Spare bar for Jonsered 2152

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liberty

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a Josered 2152 witha 16" bar 058 guage and 66 drive links. I am looking to by a spare bar and see alot of 50 guage bars. What is the most popular and available or should I keep the size of the oem. Would a 68 link chain work on a 66 link bar or would the adjustment run out?

I have a Josered 2152 witha 16" bar 058 guage and 66 drive links. I am looking to by a spare bar and see alot of 50 guage bars. What is the most popular and available or should I keep the size of the oem. Would a 68 link chain work on a 66 link bar or would the adjustment run out?

If you have a lot of Husky/Electrolux products it is easier to keep everything the same IMO. All my saws are the .058 setup. I think you would run out of adjustment with 68.

I have a Jonsered 2152 with a 16" bar 058 guage and 66 drive links. I am looking to by a spare bar and see alot of 50 guage bars. What is the most popular and available or should I keep the size of the oem. Would a 68 link chain work on a 66 link bar or would the adjustment run out?

Two dl more usually will be too much.

.050 on another bar is perfectly OK - just keep the chains seperated.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back