Speedcast

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speedcast i thought i was the only one that still used one of those I have an 8 footer on an old F-250 do you have power angle if so ur one step up on me i have to get out and manually angle the plow doesnt happen all that often. I have pistons just to lazy to make the brackets for them.

I too had a weekend Tim Taylor would be proud of. I went out and cut up/hauled a bunch of red oak with the 441 on Saturday, and I went out and plowed for about six hours today. It was a very productive two days but now the GMC needs a bath!

Speedcast i thought i was the only one that still used one of those I have an 8 footer on an old F-250 do you have power angle if so ur one step up on me i have to get out and manually angle the plow doesnt happen all that often. I have pistons just to lazy to make the brackets for them.

I've a 7' speedcast on my old 86 Ranger. It's the all hydraulic one joystick model like Moss's. Mines got the composite type edge on it which is crap but I'm plowing on dirt driveways anyhow. My problem has been my electric fuel pump freezing up evertime it gets really cold. :mad: Just getting weak I guess cause gasline anti freeze doesn't seem too help. :censored:

Gots a 87 GMC 3500 4X4 Dually with a 9' Fisher Minute Mount, it doesn't take long to clean house with that bad boy.

I'm sportin an 8' Fisher Minute mount 2 on my 2000 GMC 3500. Wishin now I went for the V-plow, the scoop would come in handy!

0112091214a.jpg

Sweet! Nuttin better than an ole Chevy/GMC! I miss my ole big blocked 84 k3500, but I finally have grown to like the 2000 GMC 4L80E 454 one tonner after 8 years of workin her. Still no comparison to the older iron! Nice truck! :cheers:

Sweet! Nuttin better than an ole Chevy/GMC! I miss my ole big blocked 84 k3500, but I finally have grown to like the 2000 GMC 4L80E 454 one tonner after 8 years of workin her. Still no comparison to the older iron! Nice truck! :cheers:

I sold a 1998 GMC 2500 Club Cab 4x4 shortbox a few years back that had the Vortec 454 and I REALLY miss that truck. Captains buckets and it was like home sweet home in there. That motor had gobs of torque and that's mighty handy with a truck that large. At the end of having it, it was rusting, the price of gas was headed up and we were building a house.....it had to go.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back