Sprocket for poulan 2375 to use .325 chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbroberson21

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I finally got this saw running right, that is for all the help on that thread. Now on to the next part of the project I hate the chain on this saw its the factory chain with the little shark fin things. I will definitely be getting a different chain one way or another.

I would love to be able to use the same chain from my husky 435 which is 50 gauge .325. I already have an extra bar and chains, if I could get a sprocket that would work and I figure the sprocket will probably be cheaper than a new chain anyway. I could really use some help on finding a part number for a sprocket that would fit the 2375 and run .325 chain.

If your dead set on using .325 then the sprocket from a PP295 should work. Part # is 530-069342 or you can use the Oregon 41726X rim sprocket kits. You may have to get a bearing to go with the new sprocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If your dead set on using .325 then the sprocket from a PP295 should work. Part # is 530-069342 or you can use the Oregon 41726X rim sprocket kits. You may have to get a bearing to go with the new sprocket.

The 2375 is an outboard clutch design. The clutch has to be removed to change the sprocket. Is the PP295 inboard or outboard? If inboard it is probably not going to fit.

The 2375 is an outboard clutch design. The clutch has to be removed to change the sprocket. Is the PP295 inboard or outboard? If inboard it is probably not going to fit.

The 295 is an outboard clutch, have to remove it to change the sprocket.

Latest posts

Back