Stacking in an old tobaco barn?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerry wayne

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
got an old barn that was once used as a tobaco barn lots of openings between the barn siding 44x34 doors are not there roofleaks (not enough to wet the wood) on a nice hillside with lotsa air flow....and we do get plenty hot around here....short winters too picture of the olb barn and NO niether one of thse blokes is me!

Last edited:
just vertical

I hope the pictures i posted came through.....look at them and youll see only vertical.....somewhat of an opening at the base all the way around im gonna speramint and dry some outside as well,not getting any sun is my biggest concern.........wait n see i am getting this wood from tree cutters in the area and being a city boy ,i really cant tell which wood is what type ,any sites for I.D. ing different kinds of wood?:newbie:

Jerry , I don't see any pictures .

the picture of the barn is at another post called old tobacco barn ill get to takin some of the wood pics eventually right now i am gradeing off a spot behind the barn for the x-cess slit stuff no time and no money either:bang:

Back