Stamford ct: climbers wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alk

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Skilled climbers wanted.Top pay and benefits.CDL a plus
Contact Al Krivickas at Bartlett tree experts (203)327-9378 ext 18

really?

a haven't really heard anything about them in the negative.i had them send an arborist out to my house once because i had some questions regarding a maple that was near the foundation and septic.very professional and honest in my experience.i would use them again.i'd even work for them if they were closer to me.

i'd work there is they were a little closer.

considering how old the original post is,i'd say it's moot.

So, on a related point, does anyone have, or could recommend, a small crew that could do a bit of climbing in South West CT?

I have a few large trees that need to come down (a dead elm ~24" DBH, 2 dying ashes one is ~20" DBH, and 2 other tress). All are ~75' tall. There is a good bit of room -- in fact I think I could fell them myself but they are large and there are a few other trees I don;t want to damage.

So, on a related point, does anyone have, or could recommend, a small crew that could do a bit of climbing in South West CT?

I have a few large trees that need to come down (a dead elm ~24" DBH, 2 dying ashes one is ~20" DBH, and 2 other tress). All are ~75' tall. There is a good bit of room -- in fact I think I could fell them myself but they are large and there are a few other trees I don;t want to damage.

I can help you out, give me a call 860-467-6866.

Ne,

I'm a ~2 miles from the Westchester county airport right off Rt 684. Today was a crazy day but I'll give you a call tomorrow.

All the best,

Adrien

Back