Starting at midnight tonight...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...y'all have agree 100% with me for 24 hours.
I mean everything I post... no matter what it is, and especially anything about EPA certified wood-stoves (or anything at all about the EPA).

Ya' see, tomorrow, the ninth day of January is my birthday... and I'll be leavin' the double-nickel forever behind.

A fella' deserves to have one day a year where he's 100% right, 100% of the time... right?? Right??? Right???? :rock:

C'mon... it's my birthday...
But it's not midnight yet, so I don't agree! :)

I'll give you your wish for a day. .. All epa stoves are junk they don't put out any heat they are designed to fool the public and desensitize us to government control . They will cause ingrown toenails male pattern baldness and even your dog will hate you. .
Guess I've been running an EPA stove all along, and didn't know it.

Oh Yeah, Happy Birthday.

I think it should be bias ply tires because if it for hauling wood out of the woods in his wood hauler ,radials are to thin on the sidewalls for heavy hauling in rough conditions . Does estwing still make tough pressure checkers for thumping tires . Happy birthday .

Ha! Sneeking up on old phart territory!

I heard the EPA was gonna start regulating tires so the little rubber cooties that rubbed off didn't enter the local environment and interfere with the global warming adjusted nesting habits of the rare three eyed flying newt..which is only found in Iowa...the nerw tires are only two inches wide, made from rock hard rubber, hold 400 lbs pressure and only cost a mere 2 grand apiece, and come complete with homerland security approved tracking chips, that automatically send your mileage to the irs for tax purposes.

sumfin liike that...happy birfdaze!

...the nerw tires are only two inches wide, made from rock hard rubber, hold 400 lbs pressure and only cost a mere 2 grand apiece,
They already got 'em, been around for a while now, boys-in da-hood call 'em duece duece. Most rediculous thing I ever seen, '84 Impala that sets up floorboard even with my 4x4 F150 floorboard! :dizzy:

Happy Birthday!! Same day as my brother! I will toast you tomorrow night and drink a Budweiser Select in your name and watch some Blues Hockey!!

And to celebrate, this is my 100th post!!!!!

Okay, you can be right all day today as long as I can be right all day Saturday for my birthday, lol.

Happy Birthday!

Latest posts

Back