• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 011 AVT

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Guys:
Here is a pretty one! Got this from an older fella who apparently purchased it new just to do light pruning of his trees/shrubs. He says it got very little use, and from its appearance, I tend to believe him. Was not used for 5 years at least. Sat dry in his garage.
I already have a couple of these that I use regularly, but have not used this, other than to see if it fires and oils, which it does. It is the nicest I have seen in a long time. 16 inch bar. Including extra chain.
185.00 plus shipping. Pay pal or personal check. AVT 1.jpg AVT 2.jpg AVT 1.jpg AVT 2.jpg AVT 5.jpg AVT 6.jpg AVT 7.jpg

Attachments

• AVT 3.jpg
    AVT 3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
  • AVT 4.jpg
    AVT 4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
So did you just start it and see if it oils and runs or did you cut some wood? does it have new fuel lines or are they original?

I have one of these as well. Not quite as nice shape but mine has the original case with it

Latest posts

Back