Stihl 011AV Fuel Line

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebago Guide

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hi all. First post. Have learned a ton from you all

I have an 011 with a fuel line that has deteriorated. From what I can tell this model does not have a pre-formed line and replacing with tygon is the way to go. Can anyone tell me the correct inner/outer diameter to use? Thanks in advance.

Rick

take the old line and go to your local autoparts store they will have the line you need. Or of course your local saw sahop. If you are sure the line is no good ,just cout out a 1 or 2 inch section, that way when you get back you can see how the line is routed and you wont have to try to " remember". Also pick up a tank filter about 3-5 dollars the line should not be more than a dollar or two .Merry Christmas and good luck.

You can use Tygon. I think it is the .140 line. We used to not carry that size in Tygon, but I finally bit the bullet and ordered some a couple of months ago. Stihl makes a black line that is the perfect fit for this. It is sold in bulk at your dealer. Make sure you clean out the hole where the line goes into the tank. It will tend to get fuel line remnants and gunk in there. If not cleaned out, the new line will not seal tight and it will leak fuel.

Back