Stihl 020av super chain brake

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STIHL CRUSADER

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Greetings everyone I am fairly new to this site however not by any means new to saws. I make my living fixing, building, and restoring them selling parts ect. Anyway I am in the process of restoring a 020av super and I am in the need one single part that I cant for the life of me find. I work for a very old stihl dealer that has just about everything a guy could ever need however not this part and it is of coarse no longer available. The part of which I speak is the metal band for the chain brake part# 1114-160-5401. If anyone has an idea were a guy could aquire one I would be very much appreciated. Also just to let everyone know I heard some very cool N.O.S parts will be on the flea bay for jonsered 90, mcculloch pro mac 700, 850, BP-1, Husky 288xp, etc. Thanks again for any help you guys can give.
:chainsawguy:

Hi there,
I have the exact same problem finding a brake band for the old stihl 020AV -
has anyone found a solution to this issue? I just can´t find the part anywhere on the internet.
Thanks for your help!
John

Back