• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 026/MS260-1 Owner Super Nice-NOS?? Look!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawnboy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Here's the deal. Sometime in the mid 2000's I was sent to buy some 026 Pro's and the dealer was out of stock so they ordered them. What they had come in were these MS260's. They tried again-same result. Needless to say these are what I got. This saw looks like I must have fired it to adjust the carb-in a cut-and than dumped the fuel and put it away. I have it's kid brother (or sister) so this one needs to find some new parents. It has had a very sheltered life and that can't be good. Someone PLEASE adopt this thing quick! $440 Shipped US ONLY Paypal friends and family or we need to discuss other forms of payment first. Not interested in trades or deals or dickering just $$$.
Sorry I didn't take pictures after putting the plastic back on but if you are serious I can do. Oh and don't worry I cleaned it up a bit before putting it back together-LOL (my 066)

Back