• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 026 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate66n1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm looking for some 026 parts to make a runner. I'm in need of a cylinder and air filter cover, recoil assembly, and complete tank. I've seen the parts on ebay buy figured I'd give someone here my money first. Thanks and let me know what you might have.

I have this cylinder that's a little iffy. Looks like someone shoved a screwdriver in the exhaust port to remove the clutch at on time. Can't really feel the blemish on the business side, but it is what it is. You may be able to just re bevel the port and be in business. I'll make you an offer you can't refuse. I'll send it to you and if it works out, you pay me $20 + whatever postage is on the box after you know for sure. If it don't, chuck it in the trash and forget about it.
20150513_185111.jpg

I have this cylinder that's a little iffy. Looks like someone shoved a screwdriver in the exhaust port to remove the clutch at on time. Can't really feel the blemish on the business side, but it is what it is. You may be able to just re bevel the port and be in business. I'll make you an offer you can't refuse. I'll send it to you and if it works out, you pay me $20 + whatever postage is on the box after you know for sure. If it don't, chuck it in the trash and forget about it.
View attachment 424496
I appreciate the offer but I believe I'm covered in the cylinder department. Just trying to get this 026 together without going and buying forty million parts like I usually do lol

Latest posts

Back