• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 026 pho

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaycoop92

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpeg Nice Stihl 026 all original oem put new fuel line and filter on. Idles and oils like it should going to ask 225 shipped if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call or text 4195439262

This is actually an early version of the 026 pro. Pro versions had rim sprockets and adjustable oilers. Guys will want to know if it has a fully adjustable carb b/c that's a big bonus.

These are great saws especially after a MM and maybe timing bump. One of my favorites with for everything light to medium duty with a 16" 3/8 bar or 18" 325. Easy to work on, plenty of power, and low weight.

These still sell for $275ish in my area. GLWS

I never stated it was a 026 pro I said pho for Powerhead only. But yes they are my favorite small saw!

Its not marked "Pro" but it is an early version of one. I was just adding more information for you. ;) Some of the 026's came with spur sprockets and non-adjustable oilers which most guys like to swap out for the "pro parts."

I also like the solid plastic 1/2 wrap b/c it's a little thicker for guys with big hands and it doesn't have problems with peeling handle wrap later.

The "1 H and L" on the carb cover indicate a fully adjustable carb. Some of the later versions of the 026/260 had the high side jet "H" blocked with a set jet size for EPA reasons. Some times those fixed jet carbs wouldn't handle muffler mods which most guys on here like to do.

Like I said just adding extra information to your post to help you out! :)

Early versions never had a decomp valve. It wasn't until around the time when they added the "pro" sticker to the flat top cover 026's, that they added a decomp valve and changed the air filter cover and knob, air filter, and tank vent. Keep in mind this trend runs with the early 044 and 066 flat tops that didn't have decomps. Keep in mind the later 026pro's with a decomp valve have a higher chance of the dreaded fixed high jet carb too. :rare2:

I think the PRO version of this saw also has the decomp valve. I rarely have to start mine with the decomp valve down.
hi neighbor!!! :D

Latest posts

Back