• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 026 Pro Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sld961

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Very clean Stihl 026 Pro chainsaw for sale. Runs and cuts.

My compression tester says it has 130 psi, but I've been questioning its accuracy, so it could probably use rings, but you can run it as is.

Edit: I just checked two of my other saws and they're reading 20-30 psi lower than when I checked last. I could have swore this saw had 150-160 psi when I first got it, so that makes sense.

Looking to get $275 PHO plus shipping.

e8y4ypu7.jpg
za3u2esy.jpg
9a8uru3y.jpg
6esa8e7a.jpg
uzepezup.jpg

Good luck with your sale. Mine is the first I grab when I have to cut some crotches in my pile.

I just checked my 460 and 034S and they are reading 20-30 low, so I'm almost positive that this saw has 150-160 psi.

Is it all stock?
I'm not sure. I got it in a trade. The PO didn't say anything about it being ported, but the exhaust port looks really smooth, so I assume someone cleaned it up. I can take any pictures you want if you can tell by looking at something.

Hello,
A friend has asked me to keep an eye out for one for him in this condition- so I might be VERY interested. PM sent. Thanks, Scott

Someone asked about the crack on the handle. It is only on one side and the handle is still solid. Here is a close up pic.
mehy9e6a.jpg
jupedyny.jpg

Scott, that would look real nice next to your 036 :D.

Hey Sam, how are you these days? I already have a MS260 Pro of my own, but trust me- I am half tempted to get this for myself anyway!
Seller- I spoke to my buddy on Sun (we have not talked for a couple of weeks) and he told me that he had recently picked up a clean 028 and so he was good to at the moment. Sorry about the confusion- I thought I had a quick/easy sale for you and a nice saw for him. You have a Nice clean saw at a fair price- someone is gonna get a great deal. Keep well, Scott :) (PM Sent also)

Well, it has all the best 026 features then, like a clear gas tank, tunable carb, adj. oiler, decomp, bigger AF/intellicarb. The handle crack can be fixed by pulling the top black piece and filling it from the inside with JB Weld. I have used that stuff to great effect on Stihl white plastic back handles. I don't need another 026, but if I did...

Latest posts

Back