• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 026 w/18" B/C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GH Sawguy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a nice Stihl 026 saw that starts easy and a good runner. It currently has a .325 sprocket and chain. 18" Bar. I don't know much about it other than I cleaned it up last night. I also sanded and repainted the clutch cover and bar with Stihl Gray paint. Also added my last few drops of paint to case
below muffler (not my best work).

$275 plus the freight. $25 less if you don't want bar and chain
***Paypal friends and family***

I have a nice Stihl 026 saw that starts easy and a good runner. It currently has a .325 sprocket and chain. 18" Bar. I don't know much about it other than I cleaned it up last night. I also sanded and repainted the clutch cover and bar with Stihl Gray paint. Also added my last few drops of paint to case
below muffler (not my best work).

$275 plus the freight. $25 less if you don't want bar and chain
***Paypal friends and family***
---i got a little ahead of myself and posted a few pics without handle by mistake.

View attachment 880212View attachment 880213View attachment 880214View attachment 880215View attachment 880216

Back