• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL 026

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nice 026 for sale. Bought the saw as a non-runner with fuel problems. New Walbro 194 carb, new fuel line and filter. The saw starts, runs, idles great. Newer air filter and a few other new parts on this saw. Used all OEM parts. Comes with a newer 18" .325 bar and like new Stihl RM chain. Ignition wire had a small wear mark on it just exposing the conductor. Small piece of electrical tape fixed any chance of it grounding out. Piston and cylinder look great and she is blowing a 185 psi. $250 plus shipping. Without bar and chain $220 plus shipping. Any questions, please feel free!

IMG_1938.JPG
IMG_1939.JPG

IMG_1940.JPG
IMG_1941.JPG
IMG_1942.JPG
IMG_1943.JPG

IMG_1944.JPG

IMG_1951.JPG

IMG_1952.JPG

IMG_1957.JPG

I posted a pic of my 026 blowing almost 180 psi and had a guy tell me my gauge was bad!

Nice saw! Shouldn't last long.

I saw this last nite and thought " nice deal" I don't need it so I figured I'd wait then this morning, still available then I thought one more chance then it's mine, well someone got a nice saw, I regret getting rid of mine, there'll be more.

Latest posts

Back