• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold stihl 026

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kyle.kipple

kyle.kipple

ArboristSite Guru
Well used stihl 026. Needs a new air filter, the one present is the crappy mesh filter and doesn't allow the filter cover to lock. Missing a buffer plug as shown in photo. Has tygon fuel lines instead of molded lines. Compression is decent and the muffler has been opened a bit. Fully adjustable carburetor. Well used 18" b/c .325. chain maybe 40-50%. Non-adjustable oiler. The plug wire is incorrect(too long) but functions properly.
Asking 165.00 Shipped in the US.
Failed to mention it is harder than usual cold starting 6-8 pulls cold. 1-2 warm though.
IMG_1487[1].JPG IMG_1488[1].JPG IMG_1489[1].JPG IMG_1490[1].JPG IMG_1491[1].JPG IMG_1492[1].JPG IMG_1495[1].JPG

showrguy

showrguy

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
This guy is awesome to deal with also. Recommend him to buy from any day!
that's not what woodchucky had to say...........lol..

seriously though,
i've bought a few things from kyle myself...he's a good dude in my book...
i just remembered that other thread that got locked, and had to laugh.......that guy was a real douchebag..

Latest posts