• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 028 Super carb & Husky 385XP ignition coil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juicedM3

Reaction score
Looking for a Walbro WT-16B or possibly the Tillotson equivalent (HU-40D?) for my Stihl 028AV Super WB. I picked up a 16a recently in a rush and noticed immediately that the bore was smaller.

I'm not getting any spark from my 385XP. Tested the switch, ignition wire, reset the gap, etc. and nada. So looking for an ignition coil for that saw.

Thanks!
Justin

Looking for a Walbro WT-16B or possibly the Tillotson equivalent (HU-40D?) for my Stihl 028AV Super WB. I picked up a 16a recently in a rush and noticed immediately that the bore was smaller.

I'm not getting any spark from my 385XP. Tested the switch, ignition wire, reset the gap, etc. and nada. So looking for an ignition coil for that saw.

Thanks!
Justin
Definitely have a OEMcarb I have 70+ carbs and will the 384xp coil fit?? If so I have that also I have whole parts saw

Thanks @Ondalay. I have a line on both items but I'll keep you in mind if the carb that's coming doesn't work out.

I don't know if a 384xp coil will fit. I know the part number for the coil I have is 503962405 and that was eventually replaced with 544047101.

Back