Stihl 028 Wood Boss For Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madsaw

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well its time for the wood boss to hit the road. I got a few saws in this size area so I am going to let this one go. Alot of guys on here said good things about them.
Its a Stihl 028 wood boss AV electronic quick stop. The chain brake does not work. It needs the band and linkage to make it work. It has a almost like new .325, 16 inch arbor pro bar and woodsman pro chain. Both are the narrow kerf system. At the same time When I replaced the bar I also put on a new drum and rim system. Its a really good cutting set up. I have been using off and on cutting fire wood and like the power the saw has. The carb may need adjusting it is a tad rich now. As you can see in the pics the only bad spot on the plastic is by the rear handle is got a crack in it. Also this saw has the metal rear handle.
I would like to get $225 out of it. This is shipped to you. I also take paypal to on this. Any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks much .
Bob

Last edited:
would you be interested in a sp 510 jonsored [49cc]. no chainbreak and switch need fixin[i just choke it to stop it.] needs sprocket but she runs good. if interested let me know.
i know the 028 ,dont know jonsoreds, is reason im interested.

Hello Tony,
I will have to pass on the offer. I am not to up on them either.

Ok new deal 175 plus actual shipping.
Bob

Back