• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell stihl 028

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outdoorsman0490

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey all,

This is a stihl 028 wood boss electric quickstop model. The saw is physically in pretty good condition. This saw was mine for years, before I sold it to a neighbor when I bought a newer Husky to take its place. The neighbor decided to run a tank of straight gas in it, because he felt the last batch of mix had too much oil and he thought it would "even it out".
Needless to say, the saw doesn't start now. The saw turns over fine, but is probably too scored in the p/c to run without being replaced. Should be a good saw to someone who wants to make it run again.
Not listing a price, PM me what you think.

Attachments

• 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 028 2.JPG
    028 2.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 028 3.JPG
    028 3.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 028 4.JPG
    028 4.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 60
Hey, where in CT are you? I've got an old 028 wood boss that has a rap in the bottom end. Thinking I could make one good saw from the two...

Back