• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 031 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate66n1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a 031 that I got from a friend and really don't feel like pis sing with it so I'm just going to part it out. I have it tore down so if your looking for any parts just give me a shout. Thanks, Nate.

I have one that I know runs but haven't gave much thought into finishing it? I think I need a air filter, linkage, filter cover and maybe a clutch cover, might get back to you. OH! Bump.:blob2:

I've got a 031 here that isn't getting compression. Thinking it's needs a new piston and ring. How's the one in yours?

Are you selling these to fund the NOS OEM O44 tank purchase? Or did you already find one? :picture:

Nate, Duane in AZ,,, we (fire department) bought the 044 from you last spring. Do you still have the 031 parts? looking for the top annular buffer andthe chain tensioner. I can get each off Ebay for like $25 and $9, but wanted to check around here first. Let me know. I've got National Guard drill the next few days so wont be online, but you could text me at 928-607-6803. I think I still have your number.

Thanks, Duane

Not to mess with this poor fellas thread but I was just getting ready to post the same exact thing. So if he doesn't have it or its sold I have a running saw I stripped down pm me

Back