• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 034 “Super”

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did that 075 turn out Tom?? Any video yet??
Hey mate, it was an 076 super :) it was a blast to run, I had to have the smile surgically removed off my face on the way back home! It’s now sitting on the shelf and I enjoy looking at
It every day. Can’t wait to get it back into the wood. Listening to it just pulling the engine over slowly in the office - the thump as it passes TDC and echos in the small room that it’s in, just makes me grin haha.

It would be something I’m not closed off too, so long as the pictures and communication is clear and there is honest representation of the condition of the saw, yes mate. That and if the saw is in very good, clean condition :)

Just be aware that international postage is very slow at the moment due to Covid.

Back