• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Stihl 034, 036, MS360 carburetor - All Set!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deputyrpa

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Zama C3A-S39-B series carburetor for a Stihl 034 rebuild. I believe the 036 and MS360 Zamas are the same as well. I have rebuild kit RB-31 for it already, so any condition will do, as long as it can be rebuilt. I can't find thee one I took off the saw 5 years ago. I'm sure as soon as I buy one, I'll find it.....:rolleyes: Thanks.

I believe that any carburetor will work fine. OEM carburetors are sometimes still available. The ms360 carb ( as noted above )
will also work if you replace the compensator plate with the flat plate and the shorter screws. Do you remember if there was a paper gasket behind the carburetor to the intake manifold? If it had a gasket it was a Tilloston. If you use the most common Zama don’t use the gasket. The gasket will interfere with the carburetor impulse port. End cover part# 1125-121-0803 available now on eBay either OEM
or proline. Screw part# 4132-122-6600. The screws are most likely the same on any Zama carburetor with a flat end cover regardless of saw manufacturer or application.

I'm looking for a Zama C3A-S39-B series carburetor for a Stihl 034 rebuild. I believe the 036 and MS360 Zamas are the same as well. I have rebuild kit RB-31 for it already, so any condition will do, as long as it can be rebuilt. I can't find thee one I took off the saw 5 years ago. I'm sure as soon as I buy one, I'll find it.....:rolleyes: Thanks.
What brand RB 31 kit ? where did you get it ? If you don't still need it I'll buy it off you.

What brand RB 31 kit ? where did you get it ? If you don't still need it I'll buy it off you.
I got it off eBay, and I do need it. However, the kit I got contained the incorrect metering gasket, so the seller is sending me another kit. He was really responsive and already sent the kit out - even though he was on a family vacation. It was $9.99. Here's the link: RB-31 Rebuild kit

Latest posts

Back