• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 034 Super $155 pending...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I bought this saw on a whim a while back, and never got into it. I replaced the handle with a newer plastic one, and most of the av buffers... But that is where I left off.
Consider it a project, but it does have excellent compression. I don't think it will need a whole lot to be a work saw, but I don't know. I was told by previous owner that it was a runner, but like I said... don't make a bet on it, and expect to at least go over the carb as I suspect it hasn't been used in a year or two.
The fuel tank is a little tweaked, from previous owner having wrong handle on it, and it needs an air filter (it had one on it when I got it, but I tossed it and didn't replace it yet). The cold air shutter is melted under the shroud (couldn't tell ya why), and bottom of saw has plenty of rash from riding in bed of truck. Lots of wear around front buffer, but buffer stays in place and won't affect using the saw that I can tell. Needs one handlebar screw (bottom side, I lost it).
Shipping will be actual via UPS ground.
IMG_20170904_185137474.jpg
IMG_20170904_185156098.jpg
IMG_20170904_185219569.jpg

Latest posts

Back