• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 036/MS 360 Project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do have some misc parts i think more 034 than anything coversion handle bars fuel tank or 2 etc

I have a few. It would depend on price as I have been saving them for projects for my self. These were not given to me so I'd expect to get what their worth if I were to sell 1 . If interested I'd need to get them out and reevaluate condition.
I think there is an all or near complete ms360 with top end damage and plenty of scratches, I am thinking I would let it go if I could get $140ish + shipping.
I have an early 034 engine long block with good compression, front chain adjuster I'd let go for $115. + shpng. It would make a good start if u have a tank assy and or some covers and misc parts already.

I have a few. It would depend on price as I have been saving them for projects for my self. These were not given to me so I'd expect to get what their worth if I were to sell 1 . If interested I'd need to get them out and reevaluate condition.
I think there is an all or near complete ms360 with top end damage and plenty of scratches, I am thinking I would let it go if I could get $140ish + shipping.
I have an early 034 engine long block with good compression, front chain adjuster I'd let go for $115. + shpng. It would make a good start if u have a tank assy and or some covers and misc parts already.
I am interested in the MS360. I sent you a PM.

I have a 034 that has a trashed top end and missing recoil chain brake and clutch cover

It's as I got it at Dupage count IL forest preserve auction 2 or 3 years ago, I didn't attempt to clean it, it does have a nice straight muffler cover not pictured. It would take quite a bit of work to make it pretty, not sure what all it will take for the rebuild to correct engine problems. At least piston and rings, I am not sure on the cylinder. I think it was straight gassed. With the exception of a fewish between grommet or 2 may be a screw or to and or something small unnoticeable it would be complete.

Attachments

• DSCN1621.JPG
    DSCN1621.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN1623.JPG
    DSCN1623.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN1624.JPG
    DSCN1624.JPG
    191.7 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN1625.JPG
    DSCN1625.JPG