• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 036

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chambers

Reaction score
Changing this thread to looking for a good shape 036. Prefer a Pro but will entertain a non-Pro. Let me know what you have.

Original thread was for a 044/046.

Pics, info, etc please.
I’m not super knowledgeable about the porting process. I know the process but I’ve read there is two different styles. Woods ported and race ported. Which is this? This will be a working saw. Thanks for any and all info.

Pics, info, etc please.
I’m not super knowledgeable about the porting process. I know the process but I’ve read there is two different styles. Woods ported and race ported. Which is this? This will be a working saw. Thanks for any and all info.
This saw is woods ported by one of the best. It is definitely a working mans saw.2622736C-35AE-4A25-83CC-BAFE28EDD9AC.jpeg979222D7-A6FC-4E51-B5D1-B2E239E35063.jpeg0E60D63E-3FBC-439A-8550-B821BFD83755.jpeg

Back