Stihl 038 mag

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Normally I would frown on trading a Husqvarna for a Stihl but in this case, you did real well.
Hehe I no it, my other saw a 262xp blue the doors off my newer rancher cutting fire wood or brush and close to the same weight , couldn't find a reason to keep it.

My goal is to get an 038 and 048 to complete my obsession of that series of saws. I have a husky 450 with a adjustable oiler conversion not much different than the 455 it's a good reliable home owner saw nothing impressive but gets the job done every time. My 028 out runs it but it's a bit more comfortable.

My goal is to get an 038 and 048 to complete my obsession of that series of saws. I have a husky 450 with a adjustable oiler conversion not much different than the 455 it's a good reliable home owner saw nothing impressive but gets the job done every time. My 028 out runs it but it's a bit more comfortable.
I agree those saws start no matter what temp it is the only thing I did to mine is add bar and chain oil a few chains and bars to, which ones ur favorite?

Back