• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 041 AV super parts needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkside's call

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Need some parts, broke my favorite saw. Stihl 041 AV Super.. the lower part of the throttle support had a couple of bolts work loose and the piece cracked across the back of the saw. Not sure what the correct name is for the part, but it is the lower art of he grip, from the vibe mount forward and up the back of the saw, with the kill switch and the spark plug hole in it.

Also need a good muffler, mine has cracked where the exhaust stack welds into the muffler body.
Any leads greatly appreciated, as I'm busy stockpiling wood, and doing general clean-up, and have had to fall back to my Stihl S-15 for a lot of the work. I was able to get screws back in the 041, but not sure how long it will last before becoming unsafe or unusable.

Assuming that your lower handle brace/cylinder cover is the same as on an 041 regular, I could help you with that part. As for the muffler, it's possible that there's a difference as the Super had a good deal more displacement.

will look tonight, believe there is a PN on the lower handle, but will get a pic at least.. How much ar you thinking? Located in Tacoma Wa area, 98387

Just saw you are in Glide, Am from Drain, originally!

Someone shared the IPL in another thread, this is what I need... From Section L, IPL number 19 PN 1110 080 1610 1 Shroud

Attachments

• Stihl 041 AV IPL.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 1
Wife would not be happy if I bought MORE saws.. trying to thin things down to get ready for a retirement move.. already sold 3 of my herd. Still have 8...
BUT, just out of curiosity, what have you got???

oh, dang.... and I thought I had a problem... LOL what have you got for the 041's?
Guess I need to get a 'Family picture' of my saws together..

will look tonight, believe there is a PN on the lower handle, but will get a pic at least.. How much ar you thinking? Located in Tacoma Wa area, 98387

Someone shared the IPL in another thread, this is what I need... From Section L, IPL number 19 PN 1110 080 1610 1 Shroud
Well, for someone from Douglas County I'll donate the part if you catch the shipping.
I also do have an extra Super that is pretty nice. I'd let it go for $300 plus the ride.

Well, for someone from Douglas County I'll donate the part if you catch the shipping.
I also do have an extra Super that is pretty nice. I'd let it go for $300 plus the ride.

Dang, that is cool of you... Definitely interested in your Super, just have to figure out the funding and transport. May have to make a weekend trip down. Will PM my shipping info, just let me know how much to send the 'shroud'

Well I would need to go look Friday or Saturday. I know a lot of the 041 saws are gone now.

Latest posts

Back