• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 041 parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take a look at ebay. Besides a couple of runners, there is a parts saw available for cheap. It is a long way from ya, though. They have the shipping @ $35. I'm sure something will pop up from some members here, also.

Take a look at ebay. Besides a couple of runners, there is a parts saw available for cheap. It is a long way from ya, though. They have the shipping @ $35. I'm sure something will pop up from some members here, also.
Yea, I am bidding on that 041 super. They sometimes start low and end way up. I never manage to win any though. Thanks for the reply Chris M

Yea, I am bidding on that 041 super. They sometimes start low and end way up. I never manage to win any though. Thanks for the reply Chris M
Yeah, I here ya. The last couple times I tried to get something I got taken out swiftly by the automatic bidding system. I didn't notice how much time was left on that saw but, considering the price, it probably just started. Specifically, what parts are you in need of?

Yeah, I here ya. The last couple times I tried to get something I got taken out swiftly by the automatic bidding system. I didn't notice how much time was left on that saw but, considering the price, it probably just started. Specifically, what parts are you in need of?
I am looking for a rear frame for an av, misc air cleaner parts. I currently have an av with missing parts,and a broken bottom handle and I have a farm boss w/missing parts flywheel etc. I figure if I can p/u one and maybe make one good one out of two it is a shot. It is a shame to let them just sit there.I like messing with old stihl,s especially 030,031 and am currently on the hunt for a 040. Just got outbid on a 040 on ebay. Maybe posting on arbor will bring some favorable results. Chris M

I'll take a look at my stash and let ya know. If I come up empty I would think someone else on here will be able to help. They can't be extinct...yet.

I,ve got a couple in the garage and all kinds of nos parts as well i can dig something out tomorrow and if your interested or send me a list of parts your looking for

I,ve got a couple in the garage and all kinds of nos parts as well i can dig something out tomorrow and if your interested or send me a list of parts your looking for
I am interested, if you have an old one with sem ignition(not bosch) would be interested. If you have a 041 farm boss or av that is somewhat complete (also looking for a 040). The 2 I have have good cranks and cylinders one is missing flywheel and ignition, av has a broken handle shank, missing air filter knob, fb has a missing top cover,broken fan housing and missing screws etc. That's why a descent parts saw makes more sense than trying to buy all the parts separate. Thankyou for responding to my post. Chris M

It may run i will dig out some more

Attachments

• 1415460294457.jpg
    1415460294457.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 1415460332554.jpg
    1415460332554.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 1415460376562.jpg
    1415460376562.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 16
I have a couple also. I'll dig them out today and see what I have. I know one has a broken case. but I think both are complete

The trouble with me, when I get a decent parts saw, I can't bear to take it apart. Therefore, I end up with another one to fix.

Do you work on old stihl saws also?
It's 0nly a hobby for me. I like to find non-runners and incomplete ones (long as they're not too incomplete) and make them whole and running again. Haven't had much time to work on any lately. This time of year frees me up some, so I'll be gittin' goin' on some again!

It's 0nly a hobby for me. I like to find non-runners and incomplete ones (long as they're not too incomplete) and make them whole and running again. Haven't had much time to work on any lately. This time of year frees me up some, so I'll be gittin' goin' on some again!
Love it!

Latest posts

Back