• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 041 parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get the saw? The ad is down.
At first he said he would ship if I had a paypal account and I agreed to his price he then emailed me today saying that someone locally wanted the saw so rather than ship to me he sold it locally. Thankyou very much for sending me the link though. Chris M

I have quite a few 041's, not fixin my saws fast enough and they pile up. If I brake a leg and can't work outside may be that is what I'll do while i'm healing. If your still lookin or want another I'd be more then willing to offer you 1 of them that looks like more of a project then I prefer and probably could come up with most the parts the project saw lacks that you need. Not sure if I have enough ignition systems for what I aim to do but may be I could come up with 1 if most a saw goes with it.
I have quite a few extra 031 and some 032 parts. Need to find good what I need for 1 decent 031 I want to put back in service, think it just needs ignition parts and I hadn't got to it yet. Have at least a couple crank case-top end assy's, some covers, starters, oil pumps, think most other parts i have 1 or more except some buffers and ignition parts.

I have quite a few 041's, not fixin my saws fast enough and they pile up. If I brake a leg and can't work outside may be that is what I'll do while i'm healing. If your still lookin or want another I'd be more then willing to offer you 1 of them that looks like more of a project then I prefer and probably could come up with most the parts the project saw lacks that you need. Not sure if I have enough ignition systems for what I aim to do but may be I could come up with 1 if most a saw goes with it.
I have quite a few extra 031 and some 032 parts. Need to find good what I need for 1 decent 031 I want to put back in service, think it just needs ignition parts and I hadn't got to it yet. Have at least a couple crank case-top end assy's, some covers, starters, oil pumps, think most other parts i have 1 or more except some buffers and ignition parts.
Hi, looks like you are holding a tabby cat. Ours just died at 17 1/2 years old . My wife was heartbroken, very affectionate animal. Yes I am still looking for a 041 parts saw,not having much luck. I also like the 031 also. I am trying to get 1 good 041 running. What model is it a av or farm boss? Thanks for responding Chris M

Here is what I got. The cleaner one is an av. It feels like it has good compression from the pull rope. The dirty one is a super and has a broken case. It does feel like it has good compression also. Here are some pics

Hi, looks like you are holding a tabby cat. Ours just died at 17 1/2 years old . My wife was heartbroken, very affectionate animal. Yes I am still looking for a 041 parts saw,not having much luck. I also like the 031 also. I am trying to get 1 good 041 running. What model is it a av or farm boss? Thanks for responding Chris M
Sorry about losing yours. There is quite a story behind my friend I am holding. Almost 1 year ago I was holding him here at the computer while he slept, about a week later I found him freshly run over not far down the road from the house. I expect he was between 1 and 1 1/2 years old at that time. Showed up here a feral kitten surviving on his own and wouldn't leave the farm after he came ( my old cat tried real hard to get rid of him). He started eating my chickens, so I spent a week trying to trap or shoot him, missed once with the 12 gauge, when I caught the little tiny guy I decided to tame him and give him away, but he was able to turn his life completely around, became my friend and the chickens also. Wild he didn't trust me at first, I took a few bites on different occaisions, but a few months or so he seemed over relaxed with me like in the pic. A lot of things happened while he was growing up here, sure hurt losing his company.
Most all I have is AV,might be a few parts off a non av I am not aware of as I have had them. I really like the AV model but can't handle running the non av for much more then a short burst. I remember 2 av's I took on a trade deal were rough cosmetically, I think one is seized and the other runs but will shock you. I have an AV super I intend to fix to use and another AV I struck out a few times with on ignitions, I still want to get it going. Quite a few loose parts to, I think there might be another partial powerhead, but I need to look around and refresh my memory. Couple years ago I bought some odd ball chain and later found some sprockets to go with it for 031,032 and 041. Its .315 pitch chain, looks close to .325. Any chance your interested in the chain and sprockets also ? I have a wake and funeral this week so it may take a couple days with all else to get some pics and describe the parts saws better.

Sorry about losing yours. There is quite a story behind my friend I am holding. Almost 1 year ago I was holding him here at the computer while he slept, about a week later I found him freshly run over not far down the road from the house. I expect he was between 1 and 1 1/2 years old at that time. Showed up here a feral kitten surviving on his own and wouldn't leave the farm after he came ( my old cat tried real hard to get rid of him). He started eating my chickens, so I spent a week trying to trap or shoot him, missed once with the 12 gauge, when I caught the little tiny guy I decided to tame him and give him away, but he was able to turn his life completely around, became my friend and the chickens also. Wild he didn't trust me at first, I took a few bites on different occaisions, but a few months or so he seemed over relaxed with me like in the pic. A lot of things happened while he was growing up here, sure hurt losing his company.
Most all I have is AV,might be a few parts off a non av I am not aware of as I have had them. I really like the AV model but can't handle running the non av for much more then a short burst. I remember 2 av's I took on a trade deal were rough cosmetically, I think one is seized and the other runs but will shock you. I have an AV super I intend to fix to use and another AV I struck out a few times with on ignitions, I still want to get it going. Quite a few loose parts to, I think there might be another partial powerhead, but I need to look around and refresh my memory. Couple years ago I bought some odd ball chain and later found some sprockets to go with it for 031,032 and 041. Its .315 pitch chain, looks close to .325. Any chance your interested in the chain and sprockets also ? I have a wake and funeral this week so it may take a couple days with all else to get some pics and describe the parts saws better.
If you have .325 sprockets and chain, depends on length of chain, does any 041 have a SEM ignition? Chris M

What gauge are the blades,cause I run .325 on some. Chris M
What I have is bulk .315 pitch chain, a partial reel of .o50 and another in .058. I think there is only about 4 or 5 connector links but if a person keeps care of their chain I wouldn't think you couldn't use the link you brake out for a connector, any way for my personal use I have no problems that way.

Back