• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 041 saws (2)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandonstc6

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
3871c7469c8880dc0fd1a636ddef2914.jpg
d5af0bdc1fd3fc3a0dbdb79d8c08c8a1.jpg

Both saws have good compression when turning the flywheel. The starter does not grab the flywheel on either saw and I am assuming they both have no spark. The saw with a clutch cover has a corroded gas tank but the tank has no holes. The one without a clutch cover has a nice clean gas tank. $75 plus shipping for the pair. These saws need work but have some potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3871c7469c8880dc0fd1a636ddef2914.jpg
d5af0bdc1fd3fc3a0dbdb79d8c08c8a1.jpg

Both saws have good compression when turning the flywheel. The starter does not grab the flywheel on either saw and I am assuming they both have no spark. The saw with a clutch cover has a corroded gas tank but the tank has no holes. The one without a clutch cover has a nice clean gas tank. $75 plus shipping for the pair. These saws need work but have some potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see your from Mississippi,did you find them in
the river bottom,(kidding)those parts are getting
hard to come by,should sell soon I expect

Back