• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 041 super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jared31

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking to buy a Stihl 041 super in good running condition. Message me.
Thanks
Jared

I have 041's but not supers. I have more coming Tuesday so there may be a super in that bunch

I can do that Tuesday but they are all saws that have sat on the shelf and will need fuel system work.

I have a farmboss powerhead in good shape i'd be wiling to sell for 200+ shipping
recently replaced fuel and impulse hoses, rebuilt carb, oil pump and replaced piston rings

I have a farmboss powerhead in good shape i'd be wiling to sell for 200+ shipping
recently replaced fuel and impulse hoses, rebuilt carb, oil pump and replaced piston rings
Any pictures

I also replaced the points, condenser and coil too if memory serves. I ran several tanks through it cutting up a huge oak after all the repairs. I also have a parts powerhead I can throw in for a few bucks more that has compression. I built this saw after all of the talk about their unique exhaust note and torque, both are true fyi

Attachments

• IMG_1744[1].JPG
    IMG_1744[1].JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1743[1].JPG
    IMG_1743[1].JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1742[1].JPG
    IMG_1742[1].JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1741[1].JPG
    IMG_1741[1].JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
I also replaced the points, condenser and coil too if memory serves. I ran several tanks through it cutting up a huge oak after all the repairs. I also have a parts powerhead I can throw in for a few bucks more that has compression. I built this saw after all of the talk about their unique exhaust note and torque, both are true fyi
Nice but looking for an AV model for sure

I have an 041AV Super I'd be willing to let go. I put a carb kit, fuel lines, fuel filter, etc. in it and it seems to be a good running saw. I put a tank through it at that time (Feb of '23 if I recall) and it's been on the shelf since.

Photo is from the day I got it, it's been cleaned up some since then. I can grab any photos you may want if interested. 1000003025.jpg

I have an 041AV Super I'd be willing to let go. I put a carb kit, fuel lines, fuel filter, etc. in it and it seems to be a good running saw. I put a tank through it at that time (Feb of '23 if I recall) and it's been on the shelf since.

Photo is from the day I got it, it's been cleaned up some since then. I can grab any photos you may want if interested. View attachment 1125807
What are you thinking price wise?

Back