• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 044 10mm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laslabjohn

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hi fellas, I have a 044 up for sale that has been a long time coming. I sold this saw as a parts saw to rydell and after sometime he just wanted somthing diff. And the coil was bad.

It's not a pretty saw by no means, but it is a very strong runner. Comp is sitting at about 180 on my gauge. It has a mahle slant fin cylinder,new seals. And carb kit. While I was there i deleted base gasket, opened up the exhaust port, and smoothed out the casting marks intransfers and intake.
After getting her running for Rydell we decided I would sell it and just have seller send payment strait to him.
Asking 300.00 p/s

That would make a great firewood saw.
It looks about like my 044. I like that mine is beat up, works great when I'm working off the tractor and don't want to scratch one of the pretty ones :).
Besides the parts to build a running 044 cost more than this.
GLWS

Back