• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 044 for Rebuild/Project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikerudder

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

New into chainsaws (and very addicted), looking to add an 044 in need of a rebuild (any condition, as long as it is fairly complete, PHO have lots of bars!)

Currently have an MS170, 026 and a 661 in the shop getting a full rebuild (warranty thankfully)

Hoping to fill the void with an 044, and hoping I can find a project to tinker with

Thanks! Shipping will be to Blaine, WA 98230

Here we go, looks more like 5 or 6 though @angelo c LOL.
I only have (2) 044( 10mm) and 2 440's...sorry but I actually prefer the 372xp in that size( but don't tell anyone because I hate Husky's ;) )

Im sorry...did I mention Husky's stink ? and vibrate the heck out of themselves ? don't last ?
there....now I feel better..

I only have (2) 044( 10mm) and 2 440's...sorry but I actually prefer the 372xp in that size( but don't tell anyone because I hate Husky's ;) )

Im sorry...did I mention Husky's stink ? and vibrate the heck out of themselves ? don't last ?
there....now I feel better..
Yeah, I don't have that many in that size, just the 044, 441c-m and the 460.
I hate all saws, they all suck :surprised3:.

Back