• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 044 or ms440

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadian farm boy

Stihl learning
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm in the market for a Stihl 044 or ms440. Dead or alive, it doesn't matter. A "parts saw" would be perfect. I don't really care what condition the saw is in. All I really need is a saw with a good case and a good 12mm crank. I'm hoping to find something in the southern Ontario area. I will consider a saw from further away as long as the price plus shipping isn't to much.

Still looking....somebody has got to have one. maybe under a work bench in pieces or out in a shed somewhere.

I've got all sorts of 066 parts I can throw in for partial trade too if that helps sweeten up a deal
-small crank
-large cranks
-double key way flywheels
-small oil tank flywheel side case half
-jugs (3)
-clutches
-oil pumps
-lots of little misc pieces too (some used OEM, some new aftermarket)
I'll try and post up some pics of some of the parts later today

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

These are some of the parts I have. I have lots of small misc parts as well
I have a bunch of small aftermarket parts too, fuel and impulse lines, gaskets and seals etc.
I might start a "want to trade" thread in the trading post later.

Still looking....I only really need a good 12mm crankcase and crank but having a complete saw would be nice. Maybe I could offer up a bunch of 066 parts plus some $ if anyone is interested.

Latest posts

Back