• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 044 Parts - Crankshaft, flywheel, P&C, recoil cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikerudder

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

Picked up an 044 with the flywheel sheared off the crank for a project saw. Looking for some parts or a complete parts saw to start my rebuild. Would prefer OEM/used in good condition! The piston and cylinder are in good condition but look after market, and I was told that they are for an 046.

Need:
Crankshaft/seals/bearings
Flywheel and Key
Piston & Cylinder
Recoil Cover

This is my first real rebuild, so any tips/tricks as to how I should go about rebuilding and what I should avoid would be greatly appreciated. I'll throw some pictures up when I get a chance.

Cheers!

Probably a big bore kit with a 52mm piston. I have an 046 cylinder on my 440 and it takes a little work to make it happen.

I have a crank if you are still looking.044 crank.jpg May also have the seals and bearings.

Latest posts

Back