• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy stihl 044 tank nos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate66n1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I know im looking for a needle in a haystack but let me know if anything is available. Restoring a saw and need to find a tank to do it right. Let me know what's out there guys. Thanks, Nate.

Got my flippy cap on Saturday. I guess I'm one that finally gave up on this search.

I know it'll take about fifty thousand years to find one but I'll wait it out lol. I'll just have one cherry motor until I come across a tank.

I must warn you there is an echo in this room (thread). The lack of response is perhaps the cause...:innocent:

They would need the late model vents to be a good tank ,those old orange plungers seemed to always leave pee stains in my truck bed .

Well there was that one episode...if memory serves me (but it does not always...):innocent:

I'm in for lobbying the folks across the pond for a repop. I love my 044's, but this one is gonna have the flippy tank :angry:

Repro would be better then a flippy in my book. In the mean time I'll keep working on my stainless 084 muffler.

I don't think it would be very hard to get them made.
Start a thread and find out how many people would want to buy one, if the numbers are high enough, get in touch with one of the manufacturers in China.
They are usually pretty easy to work with.

Back