• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 044c autochoke

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garyischofield

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I posted this saw with the idea of trading for a smaller saw.I don't need any more saws and am going to sell the saw.It is complete with the autochoke carb.I have not run it yet but will soon as the p&c look real good.I will email pics if anybody has an interest.I have no idea what the saw is worth.My primary thought is that someone on AS own it.The saw in my possession would rarely get used and that would be a shame.Gary 508-380-8717 cell

A couple of thoughts...:

* Since this isn't an auction site you need to post a price you are comfortable selling the saw for,
* Mark the original ad as closed so as not to confuse folks and to keep the discussion in one place.

A couple of thoughts...:

* Since this isn't an auction site you need to post a price you are comfortable selling the saw for,
* Mark the original ad as closed so as not to confuse folks and to keep the discussion in one place.
I for the life of me,I can't figure out how to close the "want to trade" thread.This ,after having read the thread at the top of tradin' post, about how to change the prefix is frustrating.The bride got involved to the same end.I am spitballing by saying I think the saw is worth $500.

Last edited:
I for the life of me,I can't figure out how to close the "want to trade" thread.This ,after having read the thread at the top of tradin' post, about how to change the prefix is frustrating.The bride got involved to the same end.I am spitballing by saying I think the saw is worth $500.

top right corner where it says watch thread . there should be an option to the left of it. click on it and should say edit title

I have not gotten the 044C back and expect it to be Friday.I promise this isn't a Mastermind-esque teaser.I should not have posted the ad until I had the saw back.Sorry for the delay.

Latest posts

Back