MS880 for sale/trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to agree. Better to buy new

I was interested but the saw looks too rough for me to justify a new saw price. But regardless, my best wishes for your sale.

Bob

yet again I say...

Rleonard said:
I was interested but the saw looks too rough for me to justify a new saw price. But regardless, my best wishes for your sale.

Bob

Bob, please read ALL the posts if you feel you need to comment on a thread. BTW the saw is NOT "rough". It IS used and it IS well maintained. Just as stated. Thank you sir.

To review, we wanted a TRADE. Not cash. That's why the price is high. I don't want to sell the saw and then run around looking for a replacement. It's not worth the headache! Hell it's not even my saw! I'm trying to help my friend out. Better to trade for the 3120...which is what I stated that we wanted in the very first post and REITERATED in later posts. We asked for a trade. A FAIR trade. We got multiple offers for cash. Fine. If you're dumb enough to pay new saw price for a used saw, EVEN IF THE SELLER IS TELLING YOU NOT TO, then so be it. It's your money. I'm not trying to swindle anyone here. If you aren't happy about the price, join the crowd. I wouldn't pay it and I've openly said I wouldn't. I've openly suggested that you shouldn't. I do not, however, appreciate backhanded comments regarding the matter.

THAT SAID ....consider the saw traded. We've two acceptable offers and I am certain that whichever one gets the saw, he will be a happy fellow. Thank you, gentlemen for your time and enthusiasm.

Latest posts

Back