Stihl 046 for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BostonBull

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a great condition 046 up for sale. I will include a new 20" bar and chain. (New means 1 sharpening has been taken off the teeth), this has a new air filter, new air filter cover, new elasto strat handle, fresh plug and filters, new tank vent,new oil and gas caps, and new sprocket.

I would like to get 450 for it plus shipping. No pics as of yet. I wont have any until at least the weekend. If saw is not exactly as described will buy back and pay shipping. both ways.

Husky Nut can testify to this saws condition.

I've got an 046 and it's my fav!

like 046 better than MS460, sold off my 460 and purchased a 064 from Sadanman. turned out condition was exactly as represented and more.

much better purchasing off AS from someone with a track record VS ebay

I dont have any pics yet. Be assured I have sold a ton of stuff here at AS and havent had ONE bad feedback from anyone. As staed before if saw isnt in exact running condition noted I will refund all money either western union or paypal and shipping costs to me and the shipping costs you paid to get the saw to you.

I am selling this saw because I have three of them. 1 is a new MS 460 and one is a used Washington Hotsaws MS 460 BB. I need the money I dont WANT to sell it but HAVE to sell it.

BostonBull said:
I dont have any pics yet. Be assured I have sold a ton of stuff here at AS and havent had ONE bad feedback from anyone. As staed before if saw isnt in exact running condition noted I will refund all money either western union or paypal and shipping costs to me and the shipping costs you paid to get the saw to you.

I will say that Boston Bull is a seller to his word. I have bought a few items from him without pics and they were exactly as described and shipped promptly. If I needed another saw, I would jump on this one. :)

I too have done business with Bostonbull, an 038MAGII for an 064 trade, I misread something a little, but that was my fault not his. everything was just as he said, and no problems there.

I understand that but I would just like to see what the saw looks like I'm not saying he's a lier.

Latest posts

Back