• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 056 Full wrap handle bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to find out what distributor they get their parts from. If it is MVS which I suspect then you are out of luck.

Mississippi Valley Stihl out of Peoria Illinois. They were privately owned but are now owned by Stihl corporate. The folks up in the dairyland (Wisconsin) can give you a more detailed response on how the new MEGA warehouse is not working

sorry to clutter your thread bill g...the bracket that gentleman wants is in fact nla from said distributor. the isolator cross references to 1110 790 9600 and is in stock.

sorry to clutter your thread bill g...the bracket that gentleman wants is in fact nla from said distributor. the isolator cross references to 1110 790 9600 and is in stock.

I know it is NLA from MVS. I just hope that there is a different distributor for St Joe

there is. mvs is/was northern il and iowa....not a fan of good old mvs huh?

I am not a fan of any distributor that does not stock parts. There is no reason to not stock parts especially for current products. It does not matter what brand I

I dig it...irritates me too...what really gets me is they don't stock the specialty tools that are sometimes needed for repairs. hopefully when they combine with Midwest that will change. rant over....sorry to cutter up your sell thread there mr. bill

Latest posts

Back