• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 056 Super electronic ignition module and other parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently picked up a 056 Super crankcase with 54mm piston. The autopsy showed that the case met its demise when a small fragment of piston skirt broke off and pieces ended up in the bearings. The flywheel was attached and covered a mated pair flywheel and ignition module. After digging out the metal from the bearings, they spun freely but smoothness was questionable, and I decided it was not buildable without splitting. I would like to sell it or components, but the problem is I can't test the module. Since I'm pretty sure the module was working at the time the saw broke, it's very likely that it is good. I'm looking for someone who is building a 056 and would be interested in testing the unit with the option of buying it if it works. Because of parts swappers, I don't trust ebay buyers, and don't want to sell it as untested with no returns. If a fellow site member is interested, PM me and I can give you all the info and pictures you need. The crankcase and crankshaft are in excellent condition.

Attachments

• 1494439592341_IMG_20170508_132720_755.jpg
    1494439592341_IMG_20170508_132720_755.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back