• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 056 super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

island edge

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
This has been a old but good saw to me. One of the small bolts fell out on the front of the mufler cover. I ran a 32" bar on this and only used it for backups to flush my stumps. Last year the other screw came out while flushing a stump. Has not been used since.. Good running saw just heavy. . The front rubber av mount holding the handle shows cracking.20161223_190341.jpg 20161223_190351.jpg 20161223_190415.jpg 20161223_214126.jpg

Thats a good price sir, i would really love to have a super:surprised3::surprised3::surprised3:. I hope this is sold, or i may do something i shouldnt.

+- depending on where you are shipping from, might be $30 if your from the Pacific Northwest or extreme north or Northeast.

So all it needs is the bolts for the muffler right?

Ohh, apologies, I was at my parents earlier with no service. And I must have missed the message notification

Latest posts

Back