• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 056av parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomer 87

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Looking to buy a set of crank bearings for a stihl 056av. I'd even take used ones if there still good. I also need to track down crank seals. Thanks

The seals and one crank bearing is still available OEM. The other bearing is NLA and is kind of a bastard to find. I have a couple case's here and I can listen to the bearing's if you are interested in the whole case.

Ok I figured they were all nla I'll call my stihl dealers and see what they say

Thanks for the info I'll check into when I get a spare minute. Right now I'm in the middle of beating my head against the wall for not hearing the sowed bearings before I shelled out the cash I did lol. O well its worth fixin

Guy who sold me the saw works for a stihl dealer he's gonna try and find parts, but where would I find the serial number to give him

Just give him the part number's off of the IPL I posted. That way you can just give him those to look up.

Does anyone know if the parts I need will be the same regardless of av,super, or magnum?

Thanks for the IPL I'm gonna check all outlets and see what I can get for cheapest as I'm all ready in pretty far

Ok thanks I'm trying to get info from you guys and work on my jd 70 diesel at the same time it isn't working real well lol

Thanks guys I appreciate it really. I'm gonna look that up also later I can do that when the sun goes down only have so much daylight to get work done

I did see the seller you mentioned did have one seal on his ebay page, assuming that's the proprietary seal. I may get that one and have that part at least

Back