• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quattro90

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for a Stihl 064. Could be a project or could be a fully restored saw, just let me know what you have and what you're looking for. Preference towards all OEM. If restored please note builder. Thnx!

Can trade 70+cc stihl or pay cash.

PM with any questions or offers!

thought it sold last month? i'll wait to hear what the deal is from Briguy. looking for OEM not interested in AM parts, which is likely why I never looked into that saw.

hmm... thinkin on selling mine...

Rebuilt by me, with mostly oem parts, piston cylinder, bearing and gaskets all Stihl, aftermarket crank, runs just not what I was hoping it would be.

I have far too much in it to even think about breaking even on it... New full wrap bars, along with a few bad decisions on the parts acquirement side. (chinesium junk that got tossed and started over)

Just modded the timing a wee bit about 5 deg advance, seemed to liven it up, but haven't put it in much wood as yet.

Thinking about porting it... make me a good offer as is. Otherwise its getting ported soon.

Have a second parts saw, but its really only good for odds and ends as it got cooked hard.

Latest posts

Back