• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 066 Part-out

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sld961

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
It looks like my last post got messed up while they were fixing the Trading Post here. So here it is again.

I was going to rebuild the 066 that I picked up, but I have enough projects going on and I need to pay for a 440 that I'm buying. The piston is toast. I'm going to see if I can clean up the cylinder. Crank bearings are bad. Prices do not include shipping. If you want multiple items, we can work out a deal. If you don't like a price, make an offer.

I let me know if you want any specific pictures

I will post the items and prices in the following post so I can update the list as items are sold.

Clutch Assembly $30
Flywheel $20
Chainbrake handle $30
1/2 wrap handle $20
Muffler $15
Dawg $5
Complete cover and recoil starter assy $30
Fuel tank/handle $45 - SPF
Coil - with both plug wire and ignition wires $30
Chain tensioning assembly $10
Carburator $30
Handle cover and trigger assembly $10
Cover set - air cleaner cover and main cover- both plastic $20 each - SOLD
Crankcase with crank (bad bearings) $30 (I'll make a deal if you want clutch and/or flywheel)

Last edited:
Someone sent me a PM about the fuel tank with a phone number to call them. When I went back to my Inbox to get the phone number, the message was gone. Please send me another PM and I will call you.

Price for the whole thing?

I'm not really interested in selling the whole thing, but I'll entertain offers, send me a PM with an offer if you're interested.

The top cover and filter cover are spoken for.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Pretty sure a dead 066 goes for @350 on the bay which is your total for parts, you might have done better to sell it here as a whole machine and saved a bunch on the shipping, disassembly, etc.
just a thought, as lots of folks like to buy a project where they know what is wrong and don't have to chase down a million different parts
Dave

Pretty sure a dead 066 goes for @350 on the bay which is your total for parts, you might have done better to sell it here as a whole machine and saved a bunch on the shipping, disassembly, etc.
just a thought, as lots of folks like to buy a project where they know what is wrong and don't have to chase down a million different parts
Dave
I can't imagine a roasted 066 would bring that kind of money on here, maybe on eBay, but not here

The top and air filter covers and fuel tank/ handle are sold. Everything else is still available.

Latest posts

Back