• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 066 Stock

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't seem to finger it out Shane. It's hard to get good help off the street. Lol
How many psi does your new 660 have? Does it make the trees piss their roots?

you know john, i made a big mistake. what i did was i built a 660 i had a while back and it ran real good. all i did was add 2 degrees of intake and removed the lower transfer lip. nothing else whatsoever. i actually recently got 2 660's after that Bill thread in really nice shape and they are turdly compared to the other one with that minimal work. like WTF! they all have dual port muffler covers on them, same carbs, and are tuned the same with the same cylinders. i find it hard to believe that those 2 degrees of intake and the lip removal made such a difference. there's just something about that one 660 that makes it perform and those 2 minor mods are all i can tell to be different. my heads scrambled on the matter currently but i think i need to sell some 660's!, or keep them, i'm not sure lol i bought a like new 661 a while back and sold it not even 2 weeks later because i liked that one 660 more. that's the whole reason i decided to get more 660's but then ended up with a couple turds. damnit!!! lol

Ya, the 066 sold, was sad to see it go, but when they made that one, they made alot of them. Pretty sure an 066 is right up there with a good 385. I scored another 046 arctic today and will list it once i run it thru it's paces.
I still dont know how to change the listing to sold, but then again, I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree. Lol

Back