• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 066 with non decomp cylinder.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

komatsuvarna

Arboristsite MVP
Reaction score
I have a poly flywheel 066 for sale. It has dual big dawgs, aftermarket but not sure what name. Has highly sought after OEM non decomp piston and cylinder on it. Its not a beauty queen by any means but it's still in decent shape for an older used saw. I plan on making a video tomorrow, hopefully. Just a heads up, the saw is not quite as ''bright'' as those HD photos make it look. As far as I know, all this saw needs is the plastic decomp plug to plug the decomp hole in the top cover. I have one on order, but it's back ordered!!!And as of yesterday they didn't have a projected ship date! The decomp plug is only cosmetic. Also, the top cover has a crack in it toward the brake handle. Saw is powerhead only. Asking 625.00 including the shipping in the lower 48 states paypal as a gift, or add 3% if you don't feel comfortable using the gift option.

Toughest saw Ive yet to see . Someone buy this so I dont have more dreams about it !!!

A whole day and not even a sniff? I figured this would be gone like hot cakes :laugh:.
This saw would be a good candidate for porting. I can arrange that or hand deliver it to Mastermind or Wicked Work Saws and save you some shipping.

I'd also be interested in doing some trading on an 084-088-880 Stihl or maybe a 3120 Husky. I'd also be interested in 200-201 top handle Stihls as well.

575.00 shipped. I gotta work out of town for a few weeks starting next week, I'd like to move this baby before then.

Nice Saw...

If whoever bought this saw would like a 66 flat top top cover i have a few spare, just makes them look a little more appealing than a plugged up decomp hole...

Nice Saw...

If whoever bought this saw would like a 66 flat top top cover i have a few spare, just makes them look a little more appealing than a plugged up decomp hole...
The flat top covers dont really match up well on the bubble top saws.

So do you still have the 066 for sale? Im looking for another big saw to use for slabbing Oak and Pecan. I use an O56 mag that runs like a Banchie most of the time but would like a back up for it's bad days. Can anyone remind me witch concrete saw has the same electronic ignition as the 056. I think i might need one soon. My saw doesn't want to start when its really hot.

So do you still have the 066 for sale? Im looking for another big saw to use for slabbing Oak and Pecan. I use an O56 mag that runs like a Banchie most of the time but would like a back up for it's bad days. Can anyone remind me witch concrete saw has the same electronic ignition as the 056. I think i might need one soon. My saw doesn't want to start when its really hot.

This one is spoken for, but I do have a 064 for sale if your interested in that.

Maybe? I was thinking of going more CC's since I work with real hard wood. How much do you want for the O64 and what kind of condition is it in?

Latest posts

Back