• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell stihl 08 ts350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C SAW 090

Extremist Chainsaw Junkie
Reaction score
I have these 4 saws, enough good parts to make a ts350 and an 08s. if anyone is intrested i can post more pics asking $200 or trades, for stihl saw or p&c for 395 husky or try meCAM00119.jpg

Last edited:
I have these 4 saws, enough good parts to make a ts350 and an 08s. if anyone is intrested i can post more pics asking $200 or trades, for stihl saw or p&c for 395 husky or try meView attachment 324519
I have these 4 saws, enough good parts to make a ts350 and an 08s. if anyone is intrested i can post more pics asking $200 or trades, for stihl saw or p&c for 395 husky or try meView attachment 324519
Hi, need an ignition coil for a Sthil 08, or the complete assembly. [ points, condenser ]
Thanks ~ Tone / 760 408 0939 / central Or.

Hi, need an ignition coil for a Sthil 08, or the complete assembly. [ points, condenser ]
Thanks ~ Tone / 760 408 0939 / central Or.
Good Grief! The thread you dredged up has the OP's last response at almost a year ago. Why not post up in the Swap Thread, or here with a Want To Buy listing?

:wtf:
And kiss your money goodbye. I can't believe he has the balls to put add here. He has my money and 4 months and waiting for my saw. Do as you please of course.

Latest posts

Back