• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell STIHL 084 POWERHEAD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELECT6845

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
This 084 has 130 on compression and starts/runs/oils as it should. I have only ran it on the bench. I notice the handle bar has a slight bend and the top fins on the front of the cylinder are broke off. I also notice there is a helicoil on the bottom exhaust bolt (see pic). Clutch cover has a crack and is missing the felling spike for the clutch cover. Plastics are faded, paint missing, but it runs. It will need a new decomp. as it stays in unless it running.

Asking 575.00 plus shipping for the powerhead OBO

Attachments

• IMG_2860.JPG
    IMG_2860.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2861.JPG
    IMG_2861.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2871.JPG
    IMG_2871.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2866.JPG
    IMG_2866.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2867.JPG
    IMG_2867.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2868.JPG
    IMG_2868.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2870.JPG
    IMG_2870.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 70
This 084 has 130 on compression and starts/runs/oils as it should. I have only ran it on the bench. I notice the handle bar has a slight bend and the top fins on the front of the cylinder are broke off. I also notice there is a helicoil on the bottom exhaust bolt (see pic). Clutch cover has a crack and is missing the felling spike for the clutch cover. Plastics are faded, paint missing, but it runs. It will need a new decomp. as it stays in unless it running.

Interested. What form of payment and a guess on the shipping to N Il.?

Back