• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 090 070 880 or 088

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harzack223

Harzack223

ArboristSite Operative
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy myself a saw for xmas. Well another saw, already bought myself a new 261. Always wanted an 090 or 070 so now is the time. I may settle for an 880 or 088 but really want to add an 090 to my collection. I'm looking to stay in the $750-1,000 range, I know this is a tight budget but I don't mind one in rough shape. Don't really have anything worth trading towards but we can talk if you have something to offer.

sawfun

sawfun

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I have a couple of 070 AV's that are complete but need a little work. The pistons are good in them and I had one running but it will need seals. If you buy one of them I also have a 6 shoe clutch and a factory 66mm piston and cylinder I'd sell you you if you decided you wanted them. I will not sell them without selling one if the 070 saws.

Latest posts